350 HO Turn-Key 330HP19433031
Suggested Retail: $10964.79
The Classic 350 to Drive Your Project!
Chevrolet Performance’s 350 HO crate engine is a smart and powerful alternative to rebuilding. In fact, with its high-flow cylinder heads, a strong hydraulic camshaft and a four-barrel carburetor, it’s rated at 333 horsepower and 381 lb.-ft. of torque. That’s more power than almost every 350 engine ever offered in a production vehicle.
The 350 HO is built on a sturdy, all-new block with four-bolt mains. It’s topped with a set of Vortec cylinder heads, and the contemporary hydraulic flat-tappet camshaft supports a broad power band, while requiring no periodic lash adjustments.
As one of our Turn-Key crate engines, the 350 HO Turn-Key comes with the intake manifold and distributor installed. It also includes the carburetor, frontend accessory kit and starter (spark plug wires not included).
The 350 HO is also available in “Deluxe” and “Base” configurations. See next page for information.
Part Number: 19210009
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N ): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel
Pistons (P/N 12514101): Cast-aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 24502476): Hydraulic flat tappet
Camshaft Lift (in): .435 intake / .460 exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Water Pump (P/N 19201601): Cast iron, long-style
Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750"
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
Intake Manifold (P/N 12496820): Dual Plane
• Comes with 12.750" externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
• Has right-side oil dipstick
• Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
• Fuel pump pressure is pre-set; fuel pressure regulator not required
• Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
• Chevrolet Performance Front Accessory Drive Kits include a Reverse Rotation Water Pump.