INTAKE MANIFOLDS, GASKETS AND COMPONENTS
Intake manifolds distribute the air/fuel mixture to the appropriate cylinders. Intake manifold design is geared toward the end usage, whether that is a street performance engine or an all-out competition application. The wide range of Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds means there is an ideal manifold for your every need. There are cast-iron and aluminum intake manifolds for carbureted and fuel injected applications. Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds were designed specifically for GM engines, so you know they will deliver O.E. performance.
Intake Manifold, Vortec Head Design (Dual-Pattern Carb Mount)
• This dual-bolt-pattern aluminum manifold will work with all Vortec cylinder heads P/N 12529093, P/N 12558060, P/N 19300956, P/N 19300995, P/N 19331470, or P/N 19331472
• Will accept Holley or Quadrajet-style carburetors
• Will accept an EGR valve, P/N 17052693
• To block EGR port, use P/N 12556596
• Requires intake manifold gasket kit P/N 19301685 and 8 special manifold bolts, P/N 12550027
NOTE: Open carburetor spacer is not recommended for use with dual-plane intake manifolds.