The engine control module is the brain of your Gen IV LS- or Gen V LT-powered project vehicle. Chevrolet Performance is your source for controllers designed for easy, “plug-and-play” installation. In most applications, there is no need for third-party tuning adjustments.
Unlike controllers from regular-production vehicles, which may or may not come with a used engine, Chevrolet Performance controllers are uniquely calibrated for installation in older vehicles. That means many features required for late-model production vehicles are “turned off,” because they’re not required in older cars and trucks. That prevents the unnecessary triggering of diagnostic trouble codes that could possibly affect performance or require additional calibration adjustments.
Our inclusive kits deliver all the components required to plug into the engine and get it running—from the controller itself and the accompanying wire harness to the mass airflow sensor, oxygen sensors and even a throttle pedal assembly for engines equipped with an electronic throttle body. The kits also include detailed instructions to help you do it right the first time, even if you have no experience.
Most kits include:
• Two oxygen sensors
• Two oxygen sensor mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
• A mass airflow meter
• A mass airflow meter mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
• A throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
• A specific oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness (when needed)
• A complete wiring harness with fuse-box and necessary cam sensor and MAP sensor jumpers
• Fuel pump power module for direct-injected engines
• Fuel pressure sensor for direct-injected engines
• The programmed controller
• An instruction sheet
Each Chevrolet Performance controller kit is a true stand-alone system. All that’s needed to get a vehicle running with it are power and ground sources, a high-pressure fuel pump and an electric cooling fan.