LSX INTAKE MANIFOLDS
The best way to feed an LSX engine is with air channeled through one of our LSX intake manifolds. They’re designed to match the performance capability of our LSX heads and big-displacement rotating assemblies. LSX intake manifolds have a high-flow, spider-type design and are made of lightweight aluminum. They’re cast with plenty of material for builder-specified port work; and the flanges are a minimum of 0.5”-thick to accommodate machining.
Additional features include:
• Standard-deck and tall-deck versions
• Natural finish with LSX and GM logos
• Injector/nitrous bosses cast in place
• Comes with installation hardware
LSX-LS3 Single-Plane Tall Deck 4-bbl Manifold
• Single-plane design for mid-range and top-end power
• L92-style ports
• Injector/nitrous bosses cast-in
• Extra thick for professional porting
• 4150-style carburetor mounting provision
• Uses OEM O-ring gaskets and bolts (included)
• Standard deck version available as P/N 19244035
NOTE: LSX Ignition Controller P/N 19171130 is required for carbureted applications.