1993-1997 GM F-body T56/T56 Magnum/4L60-4L70*/4L80-4L85*/TH400*/2004R* Transmission Crossmember
Hooker announces the release of two new transmission crossmembers for GM 4th-gen F-body vehicles. Each is designed for use as part of Hooker’s LS/T56 swap for this vehicle platform, or as a direct stand-alone component to accomplish a non-OE transmission swap into a 4th-gen F-body behind an LS engine. . Optional brackets and spacers are available to accommodate the installation of a 4L60E, 4L80E, 2004R or TH400 transmission into an LS engine equipped 4th-gen and/or for providing a divorced torque arm mount for use with any of these transmissions. Also available is the Floor Brace and Body Notch Panel, CAD designed for direct compatibility with Hooker and other brand 4th-Gen F-Body dual exhaust systems.
- CAD designed for optimum fitment, strength and ease of installation
- Provides for installation of a 4th-gen T-56 or aftermarket T56 Magnum transmission in behind an LS engine in any 1993-2002 GM F-body vehicle
- Transmission installation coverage can be expanded to include 4L60-4L70, TH400, 2004R or 4L80/4L85 transmissions through the use of available Hooker adapter brackets.
- Optional Hooker adjustable bolt-on torque arm bracket available to divorce stock torque arm from the stock transmission case mounting
- Attractive Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
California Proposition 65 Warning
**Images used in this site may be stock photos and not represent the actual part. Part numbers and prices are subject to change without notice.***