Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning kit + handheld EFI monitor- Black Ceramic finish550-511
Your Price: $1,228.95
Suggested Retail: $1366.00
Introducing Sniper EFI! It’s economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system: fuel pump, filters, feed and return hose and all fittings including fuel tank return line bulkhead fitting.)
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.