Small Block Chevy - 265-400 with Fast Burn, D-Port Heads,Tube Size 1.625", Collector Size 2.5", Collector Length 4", Port Shape: D-Shaped
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. These headers can not be used with factory side engine mounts. The collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
These Headers can not be used with factory side engine mounts. Breaking in an engine with ceramic coated headers WILL result in damage to the coating and will VOID all warranties. Ceramic coated headers require several heat cycles to fully cure before they will withstand extreme heat. Hooker recommends using cast iron exhaust manifolds or old headers to break in new engines to avoid coating damage. Please call Hooker tech service at 270-781-9741 for additional information regarding ceramic coated exhaust products.
California Proposition 65 Warning