67-69 Camaro, 68-72 Nova: 283-400, GM D-Port Heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn); Tube 1-3/4"- 1-7/8
> Instruction Link
Hooker Headers announces the release of their new long tube headers for the classic 67-69 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird) and 68-72 X-Body vehicles (Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo). These headers bring modern features and fitment to these classic platforms. Application fits motors with GM D-port heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn).
- Long tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment.
- 3/8” laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal.
- O2 bungs included for compatibility with EFI systems or air/fuel ratio meters (plugs also included).
- Application fits motors with GM D-port heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn).
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating.
- 3” long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system.
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads.
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes.
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters.
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case.
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic and manual transmissions. Column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage.
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system.
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans.
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters.
- Constructed with slip-fit collector for maximum ground clearance
California Proposition 65 Warning
**Images used in this site may be stock photos and not represent the actual part. Part numbers and prices are subject to change without notice.***