1967-69 GM F-body/ 1968-74 X-body LS-Swap Engine Mounting Brackets
> Instruction Link
> Warranty Link
Facilitates the installation of any LS style GM engine into a 1967-69 GM F-body/ 1968-74 X-body
- Specifically designed for bolt-in compatibility with the Hooker transmission swap components
- Installed using the improved design 1972-up GM clamshell engine mounts. Subframe adapter plates are included
- Fully compatible with Holley LS swap oil pans and accessory drive brackets.
- Provides an engineered engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining usable U-joint working angles (especially in lowered vehicles)
- Mounting hardware included
The OE clamshell mounts and the long horizontally installed bolts (7/16” -14 x 5-1/4” ) used to secure them to the HOOKER™ brackets are not included with this kit and will need to be purchased separately. In order to achieve the intended fitment and clearances of these components, it is highly recommended that new clamshell mounts (Holley P/N 71221004HKR ) be installed at the time of installation.
California Proposition 65 Warning
**Images used in this site may be stock photos and not represent the actual part. Part numbers and prices are subject to change without notice.***