1970-74 2nd-Gen GM F-body LS-Swap Engine Mounting Brackets
> Instruction Link
> Warranty Link
Facilitates the installation of any LS style GM engine into a 70-74 year model GM F-body vehicle.
- Specifically designed for bolt-in compatibility with the Hooker transmission swap components
- Drilling template is included for installation on cars originally equipped with frame stands
- Fully compatible with Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets.
- Provides an engineered 3 to 3.5 degree engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining usable U-joint working angles (especially in lowered vehicles)
- Mounting hardware included
California Proposition 65 Warning
**Images used in this site may be stock photos and not represent the actual part. Part numbers and prices are subject to change without notice.***