**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic a large number of products are on backorder and shipping times are longer then usual.**
Small Block Hydraulic Roller LT4 Hot Cam
LT4 Hot Cam
- Hydraulic roller
- Duration @ .050" Lift( Deg): Intake: 218 / Exhaust: 228
- Maximum Lift (in) W/ 1.5 Rocker: Intake: .492 / Exhaust: .492
- Maximum Lift (in) W/ 1.6 Rocker: Intake: .525 / Exhaust: .525
- Lobe Centerline ( deg): 112
- Technical Notes: Service only; for all V-8 engines with roller cams.
NOTE: The LT4 camshaft P/N 24502586 was designed to be used in many different engines. The following change may be necessary for correct engine assembly: For LT1 and L98 engines (pre-1996) the dowel pin in the end of the camshaft must be pushed in so extension from end of cam is .30"+/- .01". For 1996 LT1 and LT4 engines, the dowel pin is in the correct position extending .620" from the end of the camshaft. This cam has a fuel pump lobe.
NOTE: IMPORTANT! Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with steel camshafts or engine damage will occur.
California Proposition 65 Warning
**Images used in this site may be stock photos and not represent the actual part. Part numbers and prices are subject to change without notice.***