> Instruction Link
SuperMatic™ 6L80-E Six-Speed Transmission
Developed with upgraded internal components, Chevrolet Performance’s SuperMatic 6L80-E six-speed automatic transmission offers an exceptional torque rating of 664 lb.-ft.—a 45-percent increase over regular-production versions of the six-speed automatic. A deep 4.02:1 first gear enables strong launch performance, while the 0.67:1 top gear supports balanced performance on the highway. It is designed for use with Chevrolet Performance’s LS and LSX crate engines, as well as LT1 and LT4 crate engines. A 4WD version is available for LS/LSX engines and includes a tail designed to mate with a transfer case.
• Electro/hydraulic controls with clutch-to-clutch shifting
• Output torque rating: 650 lb.-ft.
• Gear ratios: 1st: 4.02, 2nd: 2.36, 3rd: 1.53, 4th: 1.15, 5th: 0.85, 6th: 0.67
• Lightweight die-cast aluminum case contributes to dry weight of approximately 195 lbs.
• Uses DEXRON VI premium fluid
• Does not include dipstick
• Includes truck-style production oil pan (use Shallow Pan Kit P/N 19418242
for increased ground clearance)
• Includes production vent tube assembly
• Kit includes controller and harness, with calibrations for street and track; harness also includes paddle-shift connection
• Kit includes transmission bulkhead connector that supports aftermarket gear indicator displays, electronically controlled shifters and more
• Chevrolet Performance-specific design includes provisions for an aftermarket transmission cooler, including -6 AN fittings
California Proposition 65 Warning