502 Mark IV/Gen VI Bare Block19170540
Suggested Retail: $3565.12
502 Mark IV/Gen VI Bare Block
• New design casting incorporating the best designs of Mark IV and Gen VI
• Production-type cast-iron 4-bolt block
• Improved main bearing bulkheads– Bowtie block-style bulkhead
• Clearanced for bigger strokes
• 4.470" finished bore
• 4.500" max bore (siamese)
• Fuel pump pad has been added/machined
• New water jackets for use with Mark IV or Gen VI heads
• Revised oiling to allow for bigger cam bearings/cam lift
• Bolt boss (machined) added near distributor hole like 8.1L
• Can be drilled for use with 10-bolt front timing cover
• Additional clearance added for roller timing chains
• Auxiliary oil pressure line added to front of block
• Racing-style oil filter cast feature with added oil pressure port
• Two bosses added for manual transmission clutch pivot (machined)
• Additional material added around lifter bosses
•Part Number: 19170540
•Deck Height: 9.800"
•Fuel Pump Boss: Yes
•Cylinder Wall: Siamese
•Bore Range: 4.470" - 4.500"
•Main Bolt: 4
•Main Bolt Degree: Straight
•Cap Material: Cast-Iron
•Crank Journal Diameter : 2.750"
•Seal Type: 1 Piece
•Max Stroke: 4.250"
•Weight (lbs): 269
•Max HP: 700