INTAKE MANIFOLDS, GASKETS AND COMPONENTS
Intake manifolds distribute the air/fuel mixture to the appropriate cylinders. Intake manifold design is geared toward the end usage, whether that is a street performance engine or an all-out competition application. The wide range of Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds means there is an ideal manifold for your every need. There are cast-iron and aluminum intake manifolds for carbureted and fuel injected applications. Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds were designed specifically for GM engines, so you know they will deliver O.E. performance.
Intake Manifold, Vortec Head Design
• Designed for 283-400-cubic-inch engines using Vortec cylinder heads P/N 12558060, P/N 19300956, P/N 19300955, P/N 19331470, or P/N 19331472
• Has 4-bolts per side to attach it to these cylinder heads
• Aluminum high-rise design maximizes horsepower and delivers a broad torque curve
• Accepts a square-bore 4150-style carburetor and includes externally plumbed hot water crossover passage
• Use manifold gasket P/N 89017465 and eight attachment bolts, P/N 12550027
NOTE: Vortec heads were originally released on 1996-1999 truck engines. Check for hood clearance, especially with Corvette.
NOTE: Open carburetor spacer is not recommended for use with dual-plane intake manifolds.