INTAKE MANIFOLDS, GASKETS AND COMPONENTS
The wide range of Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds are cast-iron and aluminum for carbureted and fuel injected applications. These intake manifolds were designed specifically for GM engines so you know they will deliver optimum performance. Due to the profile of some Chevrolet Performance high-rise intake manifolds, hood clearance should be carefully checked before ordering an intake manifold.
High-Rise Intake Manifold – Oval-Port
• Designed for all 396-502 engines with GM aluminum heads (1975 and earlier) and large oval-port iron heads
• Has a dual-plane design with spread bore flange and a dual-bolt pattern
• Has no provisions for a hot-air choke, but will accept a divorced choke or electric choke
• Accepts air conditioning and alternator brackets
• Use intake manifold gasket P/N 12366985 and bolt kit P/N 12367959
NOTE: May not fit on many Corvette models. Manifold height is 6" at the rear and 4.5" in front. Check for hood clearance before ordering.
NOTE: Open carburetor spacer is not recommended with use of dual-plane manifolds.