INTAKE MANIFOLDS, GASKETS AND COMPONENTS
Intake manifolds distribute the air/fuel mixture to the appropriate cylinders. Intake manifold design is geared toward the end usage, whether that is a street performance engine or an all-out competition application. The wide range of Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds means there is an ideal manifold for your every need. There are cast-iron and aluminum intake manifolds for carbureted and fuel injected applications. Chevrolet Performance intake manifolds were designed specifically for GM engines, so you know they will deliver O.E. performance.
Intake Manifold, ZZ Series
• Aluminum manifold used on all 350 HO engines
• Can be used on all Small-Blocks through 1986
• Dual-pattern carburetor flange is approximately 1/2" lower than the 1970 LT1 intake, yet produces the same horsepower
• Provisions for all late-model accessory brackets, EGR, and an integral hot-air choke
• A heat shield can be mounted underneath for improved performance
NOTE: Open carburetor spacer is not recommended for use with dual-plane intake manifolds.
California Proposition 65 Warning