DRCE PRO STOCK CYLINDER HEADS
Chevrolet Performance DRCE (Drag Racing Competition Engine) Pro Stock cylinder heads are the choice of NHRA Pro Stock champions, so you know these are the best heads available. When races are won by thousandths of a second there’s no room for second-best parts. The Chevrolet Performance DRCE aluminum cylinder heads were specifically designed for the DRCE 2 engine block P/N 24502572 and intended for NHRA Drag Racing Pro Stock competition applications.
Special features of these heads include high-capacity water jackets, symmetrical-port layout, ample wall material for custom porting, thick deck surfaces (7/8") to facilitate angle milling and reduced weight casting to minimize CNC-machining time. A typical CNC-prepped cylinder head without valves or valvetrain weighs approximately 40 pounds.
DRCE Pro Stock Race Cylinder Head Technical Notes:
• T355-T7M aluminum construction
• Complies with NHRA Pro Stock 500-cid, 4.900" bore spacing rules
• Symmetrical intake port layout
• Intake and exhaust ports are extremely small “peanut ports”
• 7/8" thick decks allow for angle milling or heavy flat milling
• Requires professional porting and machining
• High-capacity self-purging water jackets
• Custom aftermarket rocker arm assemblies required
DRCE 3 Aluminum Cylinder Head Casting
• Raw aluminum casting, not machined
• Newest design DRCE – rocker arm mounting pads and valve spring seat pads allow greater flexibility with valve angles and locations than DRCE 2
• Designed to work on DRCE 3 block and DRCE 2 P/N 24502572