Vintage Series Finned LS Valve Covers, Standard Height – Factory Orange Finish
Holley’s Vintage Series finned LS valve covers are the latest addition to our ever expanding line of products specifically designed for LS engines. Designed from our existing factory height LS valve covers, these Vintage Series finned valve covers eliminate the coil-on-cover look and instead feature a classic finned design that can add a cool retro style to your modern LS engine. The Holley Vintage Series LS valve covers were engineered to fit LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines and will clear up to a .750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms. Manufactured from die cast aluminum for a high quality finish, these valve covers includes an integrated OE style baffle and ventilation system, and a billet aluminum oil fill cap. Customers are encouraged to reuse the factory valve cover bolt assemblies or replace them with an LS valve cover bolt assembly (bolt and grommet) that better fits the style of their build. The OE valve cover gaskets are reusable, though they may need to be replaced over time – please check them carefully before installation to determine if a replacement is necessary. Dress up your LS today with Holley’s Vintage Series finned LS valve covers!
- Retro finned design gives your modern LS engine a touch of true vintage flair
- Eliminates unsightly OE coil brackets and messy coil-on-cover styling
- Engineered to fit all GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines
- Standard height allows for easy installation and a custom look while retaining all OE valve train clearances (clears up to 0.750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms)
- Manufactured from high quality die cast aluminum
- Features a proven OE style baffle and ventilation system to keep your engine breathing easy
- Includes a billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Available in four unique finishes: Natural Cast, Polished, Satin Black (lightly textured) with Machined Fins, and Factory Orange with Machined Fins
These valve covers do not have integrated coil mounts, therefore a coil relocation system will be required for proper usage.
These valve covers do not include valve cover bolts or rubber grommets. You may re-use your factory bolt assemblies, or other hardware of your choice, though replacements may be necessary over time.
Purchasing new valve cover gaskets is recommended, but not required. Carefully inspect all components that will be reused before installation to determine if a replacement part may be necessary.
California Proposition 65 Warning