> Instruction Link
THE NEXT GENERATION IS HERE!
Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small-Block engine – and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system.
Our LT1 6.2L crate engine is rated at 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet-sump or drysump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
NOTE: Chevrolet Performance control kits do not utilize the AFM components on this crate engine - ENGINE COMES WITH CAMARO OIL PAN NOT CORVETTE PAN AS PICTURED !!
Part Numbers: 19355405
Engine Type: Direct Injection spark ignition Gen V Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in 6.2L
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12619171): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
Crankshaft: Forged steel
Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal
Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12629512): Billet steel roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.561 intake / 0.531 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 242° intake / 244° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12620544): Aluminum, rectangular port D/I
Valve Size (in): 2.130 intake / 1.590 exhaust
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6,600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
• Engines shipped with high-pressure direct-injection fuel pump installed
• Assembly does not include any electronics
• Use LT1 Controller Kit, P/N 19303137 for engine operation. Kit includes electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
• Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles, or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
• Front-End Accessory Drive Kit, P/N 19329990, can be ordered separately
• For LT1 P/N 19355405 use P/N 12678595 FEAD w/o air and P/N 12678596 A/C add-on kit
• 8-bolt crankshaft flange
• Shipped with 14" flexplate
California Proposition 65 Warning