SUPERCHARGED POWER FROM THE C7 CORVETTE Z06!
As the heart of the Corvette Z06, the supercharged LT4 6.2L SC is the most powerful engine ever offered in a regular-production Chevrolet. It features a more-efficient, more-compact 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which spins at up to 20,000 rpm. That’s enough to generate more than 9 pounds of boost and help produce 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque.
The LT4 is based on the same Gen V Small-Block architecture as the LT1 engine, with several unique features designed to support its higher output and the greater cylinder pressures created by forced induction. They include Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads that are stronger and handle heat better than conventional castings, lightweight titanium intake valves and stronger forged aluminum pistons.
Part Number: 19417413 (wet sump)
Engine Type: Gen V Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block: Cast aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Forged steel Connecting Rods: Forged powdered-metal steel
Pistons: Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.492 intake / 0.551 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 189° intake / 223° exhaust
Cylinder Heads: A356T6 Rotocast aluminum; as cast with 65.5cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.130 intake / 1.590 exhaust
Compression ratio: 10:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829): Investment cast, roller bearing trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6,600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
• Assembly does not include any electronics
• Use LT4 Engine Controller Kit for engine operation, P/N 19331517
• Flywheel included
• Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicles
• Not intended for marine applications
• Crankshaft has 8-bolt flywheel mounting pattern
• Engine includes direct injection, VVT and Active Fuel Management
• Chevrolet Performance control kits do not use the Active Fuel Management components on this crate engine
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer limited warranty.