LSX CYLINDER HEADS
Extending the performance range of the LSX platform are Chevrolet Performance’s 6-bolt LSX cylinder heads. Many are capable of flowing more than 400 cfm and their6-bolts-per-cylinder clamping design gives them bomb-proof strength. Your horsepower-building potential is nearly unlimited with LSX heads.
These aluminum masterpieces of performance feature port and chamber designs based on popular and performance-proven production-style heads, such as the LS3/L92 and LS7 heads. They are easily identified by the engraved LSX logo on the ends.
All LSX heads are made of 356-T6 aluminum and feature a 5/8" thick deck that allows plenty of room for builder-specified combinations.
Additional features include:
• Uses 11mm (10) and 8mm (13) head bolts (not included)
• Accommodates production valvetrain components (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
• Includes premium beehive-type valve springs (except for Drag Race and Circle Track heads)
• Extra material cast in the port areas to accommodate professional porting
• Valve guides for 8mm valve stems, except DR & CT Racing-specific LSX-DR (Drag Racing) and LSX-CT (Circle-Track) heads feature raised runner designs and other unique features designed to maximize performance at the track.
LSX Street Heads
Four LSX street head configurations are offered: The LSX-LS7 head, the LSX-LS3 head, the LSX-LS9 head and the LSX-L92 Small Bore head. The LSX-L92 head features smaller combustion chambers that are compatible with smaller-bore LS1 and LS6 engines. The street heads accommodate valve springs with up to 1.37" diameter bases, but can be machined for larger springs.
LSX-LS7 CNC-Ported Bare Cylinder Head
• Fully CNC Ported
• 6-bolt-per-cylinder bolt pattern
• LS7 style rectangle port design
• 12° valve angle; minimum 4.100" bore
• 70cc “as-cast” combustion chambers
• Uses LS7 rocker arms/LS7 bolts
• 397 email@example.com" intake, 230 firstname.lastname@example.org" exhaust
California Proposition 65 Warning