LSX-DR and LSX-CT Heads
The LSX-CT (Circle-Track) and LSX-DR (Drag Racing) cylinder heads feature raised-runner designs for improved airflow. Intake port configuration is similar to the competition-derived C5R head, but the ports are raised an amazing 10mm and the intake manifold bolt pattern is spread to accommodate additional port configurations.
Additional features include:
• 11° valve angle (same as C5R head)
• Accommodates up to 1.660" diameter valve springs
• Raised rocker rails
• Requires shaft-mount rockers
• May require special valve covers to clear shaft-mount rockers
• Provisions for down-nozzle machining
• 9° intake manifold angle – requires new LSX DR or LSX CT intake manifolds
• Unique LSX-CT/DR exhaust bolt pattern
LSX-DR Cylinder Head
• Rough machined seats and guides for cylinder head porters to work their magic!
• 356-T6 aluminum racing head, 5/8" thick deck
• LSX-DR rectangle intake port design – requires LSX-DR intake manifold
• LSX-CT/DR spread port exhaust port pattern
• Cast-in down-nozzle bosses (not machined)
• Designed for up to 2.280" intake and 1.620" exhaust valves (4.165" minimum bore)
• Machined for 1.660" valve springs, 11° valve angle
• Minimum 4.125" bore
• Requires 19201808 shaft-mount Rocker Kit
• Capable of over 900 naturally aspirated horsepower!
• Installed on LSX454R engine assembly