> Instruction Link
350 HO Deluxe
Forget rebuilding! Our 350 HO is assembled with all-new parts and high-flow heads, giving you more power than just about any production-spec Small-Block ever installed at the factory: 333 hp and a satisfying 381 lb.-ft. of torque. It’s affordable power with dependability you can count on.
A cast-iron block with four-bolt main caps is the foundation for the 350 HO, which is topped with iron Vortec heads fitted with 1.94/1.50-inch valves. Its durable rotating assembly has aluminum pistons delivering a 9.0:1 compression ratio, while a hydraulic flat-tappet camshaft requires no periodic lash adjustments. The intake manifold, carburetor and distributor are included, but not installed.
Part Number: 19210008
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 10243070): Nodular iron
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel
Pistons (P/N 12514101): Cast-aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 24502476): Hydraulic flat tappet
Camshaft Lift (in): .435 intake / .460 exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Water Pump (P/N 19201601): Cast iron, long-style
Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750"
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
Intake Manifold (P/N 12496820): Dual Plane
• Comes with 12.750" externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
• Has right-side oil dipstick
• Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
• Fuel pump pressure is pre-set; fuel pressure regulator not required
• Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
• Not intended for marine applications
California Proposition 65 Warning