When building a mild Small-Block performance engine or a replacement for a stock engine, production-based blocks from Chevrolet Performance give you strength, accuracy and peace of mind that can’t be assured in a rebuilt core. And unlike so many of the used cores, nearly all of ours feature four-bolt main caps for extra strength. Each cylinder block is machined to production-spec tolerances and is manufactured to the exact specifications of pre-1986 or 1986-later engines.
Production-Based Block Technical Notes:
• Standard 350 main journal sizes
• Non-siamese bores
• Production-spec cylinder wall thickness
• Lifter valleys machined for hydraulic-roller and flat-tappet valvetrains
350 Bare Block (Pre-1986 Style), 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
• Cast-iron 4-bolt block
• 4.000" bore
• Can be used for 302, 327, or 350 engines
• Machined for flat tappets only
• Used in 1973-1985 GM Goodwrench 350 engine
•Part Number: 10066034
•Deck Height: 9.025"
•Lifter Pattern: Standard
•Cylinder Wall: Open
•Bore Range: 4.000" - 4.030"
•Main Bolt: 4
•Main Bolt Degree: Straight
•Cap Material: Gray Iron
•Crank Journal Size: 350
•Seal Type: 2 Piece
•Max Stroke: 3.750"
•Weight (lbs): 181
•Max HP: 350
California Proposition 65 Warning